Sunday, February 1, 2015

A Start and an End

Today was the end of another apartment, but the start of my tiny house dream. I finally finished packing my (now) old apartment and the trailer gets here on Saturday 7 February!!
Finally empty apartment - good bye south park!
The plan for this weekend is to install all of the electrical wiring and plumbing. I decided they were the best projects to start with because the walls will be completely open and bare. I am using consultants to create the plans, make a shopping list, and inspect once I finish installing. It will hopefully be the best of both worlds - being able to learn/do it myself and still having a professional look over the work (I don't want my house to burn down due to bad wiring).

Please let me know if you want to come take a look! I will start hosting BBQs on the weekend and small working parties.

Happy February!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment